• Extreme Radar Detection Range
• MultaRadar Detection (MRCD, MRCT)
• Laser Detection
• GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
• Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
• Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
• Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
• Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
• Voice alerts with 260 different messages
• Amber OLED display
• Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
• Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite) (12+ feet)
• Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (dim dot scrolls across the display until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
• 1 year manufacturer warranty
• 1 year radar ticket free guarantee
• 30 day money back guarantee
• US telephone and email support
• Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, MRCD, MRCT, Gatso)
• Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna
• Selectable Ka POP radar band
• Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
• Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
• Mini-USB port for firmware and database updates
Pro M: Length 3 5-8 in, Width 2 3/8 in, Height 1.0 in
1x - Radenso Pro M Radar / Laser Detector
1x - Windshield Suction Cup mount
1x - Power Cord
1x - Carrying Case
1x - Mini-USB to USB data cable
1x - Instruction Manual
Q: What's the difference between the Radenso XP and the new Radenso Pro M?
A: The new Radenso Pro M has extreme range, MultaRadar (MRCD, MRCT) detection and is much smaller than the Radenso XP.
Q: What's the difference between the Radenso Pro SE (discontinued) and the new Radenso Pro M?
A: The new Radenso Pro M has MultaRadar (MRCD, MRCT) detection and superior false alert filtering due to hardware and software improvements. It is the next-generation replacement for the Radenso Pro SE.
Q: Which driving mode do you recommend using for the Radenso Pro M?
A: Auto City mode is what we highly recommend. This will be the best blend of performance and silence for most use cases.
Q: For the USA, what filtering settings do you recommend
A: K narrow, TS Reject High, KA Wide, KA filter High, MRCD Off (unless in a select few areas that have MRCD), MRCT Off, Gatso Off, all filters high.
Q: Where can I buy the Pro M in Canada?
A: Visions retail stores and www.Visions.ca.
Radenso Pro M