How can I find out which firmware version my Radenso SP has?
You can discover your firmware version using two easy methods:
When you access the menu, press Vol- to go back in the menu until it displays "FW VER :" That is the version currently installed on your SP.
Radenso SP Firmware Update program:
You can also connect the Radenso SP to your PC and use the Radenso SP Firmware Update Tool to display the firmware version.
Please note: If the latest version of firmware is already installed, you do not need to update your Radenso SP.
Radenso SP update instructions:
1) Download the latest version of the SP Firmware Update Tool program and the SP Firmware Update file with the two download links below.
Radenso SP Firmware Update File: Download Link
Latest Version: 1.14 released 5/1/18
Radenso SP Firmware Update Tool (Windows only): Download Link
Latest Version: v1.10 released 5/1/18
2) Open the Radenso SP Firmware Update Tool program.
3) Connect your Radenso SP to your PC using the Mini-USB to USB cable. It should immediately detect your Radenso SP.
If you are having issues with your SP being recognized by Windows please install the driver below and restart your PC then go back to step 2.
Windows 7/8/10 Driver - Link
Windows XP Driver - Link
4) Under "Download File" click "Open" and select the Firmware file you downloaded from Step 1.
5) Click "Begin Firmware Update" and you will see your Radenso SP being updated. Wait for the confirmation before unplugging your Radenso SP.
6) Once the confirmation appears, your Radenso SP has been updated and you may disconnect it from your PC.