• Provides laser defense for all LIDAR guns including DragonEye
• Complete integration with the Radenso RC M radar system - receive visual and audio alerts and change settings through the RC M display
• Automatic jamming time cutoff capability from RC M display
• Notification of laser alert on Radenso RC M display
• Ability to disable laser jamming on Radenso RC M display
• Waterproof laser sensors
• Sensors also can be used as parking sensors
• Updatable firmware
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
• 1 year laser ticket free guarantee
• AL Priority CPU has a dual processor running at over 100 MHz
• Up to five laser sensor connections to the AL Priority CPU
• USB upgradeable flash memory
• AL Priority regular sensor cable length: 3 feet
• AL Priority sensor cable: 13 feet
3x - Regular AL Priority Sensors
3x - AL Priority Sensor cables
3x - Sensor mounting brackets and hardware
1x - AL Priority CPU
1x - AL Priority Power Harness
1x - USB extension cable
1x - Radenso RC M Bridge Cable
1x - Level keychain
Q: Can I buy the RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit and use it as a standalone?
A: No, this is not a standalone unit. If you want a standalone AL Priority unit, please purchase from AL Priority USA. Our unit is specifically for the Radenso RC M and does not have the AL Priority control set included.
Q: Why can't you ship the RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit from your website with the RC M as a complete kit?
A: The RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit is only sold through Radenso brick and mortar authorized dealers which can be found on our dealer locator page.
Q: When the RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit is actively jamming, what is the "kill" button?
A: Tap the power button once during an active laser alert and the AL Priority will stop jamming.
Q: Are advanced AL Priority features, such as software profiles, compatible with the Radenso RC M?
Q: If I already have a standalone AL Priority system, is it compatible with the RC M system?
A: It depends. If you have have the latest AL Priority cpu hardware revision (HW2), then you need to purchase the Radenso RC M Bridge Cable. You will need to do a factory reset BEFORE removing the current AL Priority control set, otherwise it will not work. If you have version HW1, you will need to purchase the newer RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit.
Q: Does the AL Priority TX sensor work with the RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit?
A: Yes, but you will need to use the AL Priority GPS antenna plugged directly into the AL Priority control box.
Q: Does the ticket free guarantee cover the RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit?
A: The Radenso Radar Ticket Free Guarantee covers the RC M AL Priority Defense Kit purchased from an authorized dealer. Laser tickets for pre-existing AL Priority installations that are not specifically the RC M AL Priority Defense Kit are not covered.