Using the Pro M in auto-city mode provides you with the quietest experience out of the box, but it gets even better over time. A Radenso proprietary technology, AutoCity mode automatically mutes all X and K band signals under your desired speed. This means no more false alerts while stuck in traffic, or in parking lots. Even better, the Radenso Pro M will automatically adjust sensitivity on the fly to give you the ideal blend of sensitivity and performance. No more pressing buttons to change your detector between city and highway mode - the Pro M does it all automatically.
With our built in GPS technology, you have the ability to lockout known false alert areas that set off your detector, so future trips do not alert you for the same reason. Low speed GPS auto-muting also helps silence alerts when you aren’t going above the speed limit.
Hondas. Acuras. Mercedes. Fords. These brands all use radar based blind spot monitoring (BSM) systems; these systems constantly set off other brands’ radar detectors. By using world-class hardware and sophisticated signal analysis technologies that originated in the military, we have done what others said was impossible. The Radenso Pro M and Radenso RC M are the only radar detectors in the world that can filter out BSM systems from Honda, Acura, Mercedes, and Ford. Which is really important - we’re guessing you pass a few of those cars on your daily drive.
• Extreme Radar Detection Range
• MultaRadar Detection (MRCD, MRCT)
• Laser Detection
• GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
• Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
• Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
• Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
• Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
• Voice alerts with 260 different messages
• Amber OLED display
• Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
• Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite)
• Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (dim dot scrolls across the display until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
• 1 year manufacturer warranty
• 1 year radar ticket free guarantee
• 30 day money back guarantee from Radenso.com
• US telephone and email support
• Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, MRCD, MRCT, Gatso)
• Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna
• Selectable Ka POP radar band
• Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
• Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
• Mini-USB port for firmware and database updates
Pro M: Length 3 5-8 in, Width 2 3/8 in, Height 1.0 in
1x - Radenso Pro M Radar / Laser Detector
1x - Windshield Suction Cup mount
1x - Power Cord
1x - Carrying Case
1x - Mini-USB to USB data cable
1x - Instruction Manual
Q: What's the difference between the Radenso XP and the new Radenso Pro M?
A: The new Radenso Pro M has extreme range, MultaRadar (MRCD, MRCT) detection and is much smaller than the Radenso XP.
Q: What's the difference between the Radenso Pro SE (discontinued) and the new Radenso Pro M?
A: The new Radenso Pro M has MultaRadar (MRCD, MRCT) detection and superior false alert filtering due to hardware and software improvements. It is the next-generation replacement for the Radenso Pro SE.
Q: Which driving mode do you recommend using for the Radenso Pro M?
A: Auto City mode is what we highly recommend. This will be the best blend of performance and silence for most use cases.
Q: For the USA, what filtering settings do you recommend
A: K narrow, K TS Rej High, KA Wide, KA filter High, MRCD Off (unless in a select few areas that have MRCD), MRCT Off, Gatso Off, all filters high.
Q: Where can I buy the Pro M in Canada?
A: Visions retail stores and www.visions.ca
Radenso Pro M