What good is having the best radar detector in the world, if you don’t have laser protection? We solved that by making the RC M ready to integrate with the best laser jammer in the world, the AL Priority, all in one discreet and compact display.
- Laser alerts with front and rear arrows on RC M display.
- Ability to have Radar and Laser defenses stay enabled or disabled when removing the RC M display.
- Change laser defense time directly on RC M display.
- Enable or disable AL Priority parking sensor from RC M display.
- When updating your AL Priority firmware through USB, the update progress appears on the RC M display.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know what direction an alert is coming from? The RC M offers complete 360 degree radar protection. Front and rear arrows on the display inform you where the threat is being detected for radar and laser alerts. Knowing where a threat is coming from is just one more tool to aid in ticket prevention.
No one likes a radar detector that goes off without a real threat to being caught speeding. The Radenso RC M has multiple features that help provide you with less false alerts when driving. The GPS lockout feature helps minimize alerts for areas that go off repeatedly, such as when you drive past a supermarket or drug store with automatic doors, or stationary speed signs that display your speed. It also provides low speed GPS auto-muting so you don’t have to be alerted when you aren’t going above the speed limit. There is also technology to filter out false alerts from blind spot monitors and traffic sensors. All of these features offer you a quieter drive, and makes the alerts you do get more important.
• Extreme Radar Detection Range
• Front and Rear Arrows
• Full Laser Defense (Radenso RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit required)
• Removable Magnetic OLED display
• All radar and laser alerts on a single display
• Waterproof antenna
• GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
• Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
• Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
• Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
• Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
• Voice alerts with 260 different messages
• Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
• Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite) (10+ feet)
• Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (small dot scrolls across the display until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
• 1 year radar ticket free guarantee
• 1 year laser ticket free guarantee (Radenso RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit required)
• US telephone and email support
• Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, MRCD, MRCT, Gatso)
• White OLED Display
• Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna
• Low power K band detection
• Selectable Ka POP radar band
• Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
• Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
• USB port for firmware and database updates
• RC M OLED Display dimensions with magnetic base (inches): Length 2.5, Width 1.25, 5/8 Depth
• RC M OLED Display dimensions without magnetic base (inches): Length 2.5, Width 1.25, 1/4 Depth
• RC M Antenna Dimensions (inches): Length 4.25, Width 3 7/8, Height 1 5/8
1x - Radenso RC M CPU
1x - Radenso RC M Concealed Display and control module
1x - Radenso RC M GPS Antenna (10 foot waterproof cable)
2x - Radenso RC M Radar Antennas (6 foot waterproof antenna)
1x - Radenso RC M power cable
2x - Radar antenna mounting brackets with stainless hardware
1x - Radenso RC M External Speaker (not required to be used)
1x - Magnetic L bracket for display mounting
1x - Micro USB cable
1x - USB extension cable
1x - USB thumb drive
Q: Which driving mode do you recommend to use?
A: Auto City mode is what we highly recommend. This will be the best blend of performance and silence for most use cases.
Q: Can the settings be controlled individually for front and rear antennas?
A: Yes, filtering and sensitivity can be controlled individually.
Q: For the USA, what filtering settings do you recommend?
A: K narrow, TS Reject High, KA Wide, KA filter High, MRCD Off (unless in a select few areas that have MRCD), MRCT Off, Gatso Off, all filters high.
Q: Does the entire unit power off when the display is removed?
A: Yes! However you can change it to stay on in the settings menu.
Available only though a Radenso Radar authorized dealer. Click here to find a dealer near you!*Please note: This kit requires the Radenso RC M and...View full product details
The Radenso RC M Bridge cable allows you to fully integrate your existing AL Priority CPU to your Radenso RC M. All intellectual property incorporated in AL...View full product details
Radenso RC M