Radenso Pro SE Radar-/Laser Detector
Our longest range Radenso Pro SE radar detector is the most sensitive, windshield mounted radar detector in the world delivering unmatched performance with the longest radar detection range on K and Ka band.
We believe that a radar detector can never be too sensitive especially when traveling on curvy hilly roads where the extra sensitivity and extreme off-axis performance can make the difference between a ticket or a save!
Compare it with ANY available windshield mounted radar detector and your conclusion will simply be “WOW”
Due to its extremely small size it is the perfect detector for any low rise car like sports cars or convertibles. Think twice before you clutter your windshield with a refrigerator-sized radar detector!
The Radenso Pro SE is coming with the same features as the Radenso Pro but delivering an astonishing 4 dbm more sensitivity on K and Ka band resulting in twice the sensitivity thanks to a powerful LNA that we placed in front of the horn antenna.
Like the Radenso Pro, the SE version comes in the world’s smallest package and is equipped with all bells and whistles. No other detector delivers the same price to performance ratio
Radenso Pro SE features:
- Most sensitive windshield mounted radar detector in the world
- Longest detection range of all windshield radar detectors on the market
- Smallest high performance radar detector in the world
- Selectable X, K and Ka radar band
- Selectable Ka narrow radar band tuned to the exact radar frequencies used in North America
- Selectable K narrow radar band tuned to the exact radar frequencies used in North America for increased range and reduced false alarms
- Selectable Ka POP radar band (ON/OFF)
- Selectable 2-level Traffic Sensor Rejection Filter (TSR Low and TSR High)
- Highway, City and AutoCity Mode
- Revolutionary AutoCity Mode with selectable Band filtering based on speed settings
- Bright, Dim, Dark Display modes
- Smart Dark Display Mode (turns on display only for alerts)
- Bright Alphanumeric red LED display
- AutoMute reduces volume of alerts after 2 seconds
- Preloaded GPS Speed- and Redlight camera data base
- Unlimited free lifetime updates for database and firmware – no obsolescence ever
- 7 selectable display modes (Speed/Time, Speed/Voltage, Battery Voltage, Time, Speed, Speed/Compass)
- Display of radar frequency during visual alert
- Voice Alerts with frequency announcement
- Mark your own POI locations for future alerts
- GPS lockouts of known false locations to avoid future alerts
- User friendly, intuitive voice guided feature selection
- Large suction cups for firm, secure installation at windshield
- Power Cord with Power ON/OFF button
- Optional Direct Wire power cord available
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
In contrast to other radar detector manufacturers we back our performance statements by non-biased, comprehensive, objective test results and test videos from radar detector enthusiasts not affiliated with Radenso!
Radar detector shootout September 2015
Stew Test California Speed sign
In this test a detector is parked at a far away distance from a Ka band 34.7 Ghz speed sign and is give some time to “stew” for the signal. Form all windshield radar detectors only the Radenso Pro SE and the Redline are capable of detecting the signal. All other detectors (incl. V1, Passport, Max, Max2, 9500ix, LRD950 and others) fail to alert in the “Stew zone”
Rolling approach to Stew zone